Here are words, for you all
who understand the numbers
the three-point-one-
four pie, magical number
so fine,
the roundness
so well calculated
that you remember
the figures
not the shape.
Here are words for you man
who work towards goal in mind
I admire your courage,
I admire your strength,
I admire your focus,
I admire your pie,
but that pie ain't gonna be round forever.
One day you will find
pies piling up beside you crumbling
and crushing you in it's glide.
Here are words, for you the one
to better understand life,
what comes around goes around
and unlike three-point-one-four pie
it ain't gonna be stable
it ain't gonna be sure
it will only come round
and around, fluctuate,
'til you lost inside pondering;
Life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are very welcome! I am glad you two had time to come see my little home town, and explore with me. I will definetly visit your home town and drink tea!
Post a Comment