Thursday, September 15, 2005

Catalina

I can't remember from when, but Catalina has always been a big fan of clubbing. Last night she and I headed out again towards Luxy for another night of dancing and releasing stress.

She has been a real sweetie to me lately, encouraging me through my GRE struggles and pushing me on when I felt like giving up.

Luxy was too crowded for my liking last night, too many sweaty bodies rubbing against me, dancing to songs that I felt little connection with. Maybe I had heard them too many times, maybe I am just getting tired of the club scene.

Cata felt the same way we were both tired by 2am, bored by the Luxy girls dancing and twirling their tiny bodies on stage, bumping and grinding without rhythme. I had fun when a cute DJ got on stage, started spinning songs and grooving to the beats, and he was also wearing pink so another plus for him ha.

I enjoyed chatting to Cata, more like her listening to me tentatively, and me not daring to ask her much, but she did tell me that she is better and more optimistic after finishing her GRE exam. I could hear her happiness and see the smiles on her face. Soon...soon I will be done and be preparing for the next stage, all this hard work will pay off eventually. It has too, either in a good or bad way. Whatever but it will enrich my life somehow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my, i was surprised to see my name popped up on the webpage, darling!lol im happy to have a frd like you, and i will always be there when you need me to. thank you for keeping my company whenever i feel like clubbing! you mean so much to me, and you have no idea! =)

talk to ya on skype *muah*

Cata