used to be a scary thing, until today, when I received an email from my friend.
She made me readjust my view of waiting.
Waiting was like standing in a gold mine with no torch to see
waiting was like swimming in the river only to be dragged out to sea.
but her email. a few words. a few thoughts. changed a part of me.
waiting is standing in a gold mine and using my heart to see
waiting is swimming in the river and delighted when I reach the sea.
if waiting is not that way, it is not worthy.
My friend told me to indulge myself, and she would be there waiting for me. So simple, but it touched my heart greatly because her waiting said so much more.
She is there waiting
with arms wide
ready if I fall.
She is there waiting
with knowing smiles
ready if I cry.
She is there waiting
with ebullient words
ready if I call.
She is there,
she is here
she is everywhere.
She is my friend,
she is my mentor,
she is my mother.
She; waiting,
are the people
supporting me
buffering my all.
How many people are waiting for you? How many people are you waiting for? Waiting may seem long, but when you wait realise that your and their heart is hinting songs.
Monday, December 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment