Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Our pregnancy three years
we nurture to breed
our love

an unity
a hope
of being together in

one land

Our preganacy painful one
one wanting to give birth
one wanting to hold on

Our preganacy a vision
to create two people
living under

one roof

Two people
striving for

one goal

I became pregnant
three and a half
years ago

Love embedded
its roots in
my womb

It swam through
my veins
and into
my heart

It pierced
my mind
and broke away
the dark

Yes, love
ejaculated
me into
ecstasy

I fell
and
landed in
pregnancy

The fetus kicked
at my soul
sucking away
at my goal

Nourishing
on all
the darkness
I bleed

yet

Growing
from all
the light
we gave

I became pregnant
the day we held
hands

when the tingles
startled
my sight

The night you
professed
love for me

I became pregnant
in
waiting
Inspired by my beloved sister Lanchun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so touched by these words :)

Anonymous said...

oh, oh, i can feel the baby kick!