Control is what we all seek
I sought it, you sought it
neither of us got it.
Instead we are left
no, I am left
and you are left.
It isn't left though.
Some say it's bad to end it
Other say it's good to end it
either way, it's ended
and there's no more waiting.
No more nurturing
no more breeding
no more holding
on. No more caring.
No more bleeding
no more draining
no more soul
wrenching. Physically
removed. Technically
removed. Emotionally?
I sought it, you sought it
neither of us got it.
Instead we are left
no, I am left
and you are left.
It isn't left though.
Some say it's bad to end it
Other say it's good to end it
either way, it's ended
and there's no more waiting.
No more nurturing
no more breeding
no more holding
on. No more caring.
No more bleeding
no more draining
no more soul
wrenching. Physically
removed. Technically
removed. Emotionally?
1 comment:
True fire
Wit
Conspire
Sit
You wait long
Get
Stand up strong
Set
Ready Go
Choose
Ready Go
Move
Post a Comment