Monday, February 23, 2004

Graduating

So i am going to graduate soon, leave the university and head out to something unknown. It doesn't scare me so much any more. I use to fear the unknow so much afraid of the dark, of what I cannot foresee. But I learned a lot last year, learned that somethings you'll never see and the reason is if you can foresee them it looses it's beauty.

I talked to Lanchun yesterday and realised that inside me there is more of my mothers blood than I remembered. Mum went to Portugal with dad during the first few years of her marriage, all because my dad wanted to try out some business. She too was a traveller, going to a whole new country even though she doesn't know the language. She has no regrets and i like that about her. No regrets in her life even though some of her life pained her so much. Must remember to always walk on the sunny side of the street.

No comments: