Friday, March 05, 2004

a step closer

Yesterday I helped a friend make a short film, he hired a professional crew and it was fun to see the whole process of making a film. I played the part of a heart broken girl who tries to kill herself, very sad film. The happy thing about yesterday was that the camera man loves to travel, so whilst making the movie i was chatting with him about the places he had been to. So many and they sounded sooooo fun. He then told me that he might do a project where he needs a travel reporter!!!!! I was even mooooooooooooore happy to hear this because it is the first time i've ever heard anyone offering this kind of job. I am going to go try, but i have a feeling that i don't have the camera face to be a travel reporter. but it was nice seeing a glimps of my dream:)

No comments: