I've been teaching many students lately, and most of them are really sweet, I taught two 12 year olds today, and because I had a coughing fit they were so shocked that they thought i was going to puke up, one of them even offered me "super energizing water" so that i will stop coughing and become healthy. I felt so happy even though i was still coughing really hard. I love the way children are creatively caring and you can see the worries on their faces.
I've finished my graduation play I think the actresses did an excellent job on the night of performance. My highschool friends came to watch the play even though my university is really far away from them, i felt touched because one of them even rode in the rain with ballons, they were cute ballons which i loved, one was a kissing fish!
Monday, May 31, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment