I went to a beach party with five of my girl friends, it was so nice to get out of the city and to the beach! We swam in the sea feeling the cool water lap over our bodies. We made a sand man with a very powerful you know what, and we headed to a restraunt where we had delicious sea food, it was alllll sooo nice!
After that we went to the beach party that was on the same beach, the dj played techno and you could see stars whilst lying down on the beach listening to the music and the sound of waves crashing against the sand. It was so relaxing and the five of us met up with some other friends and we just drank drank and drank, and i remember going into the ocean and getting all wet, then having a loooad of sand stuck on me for the rest of the night. I don't think we really danced all that much, mostly just drank and did stupid things.
I love beach parties, it's the first one I've been to in my life, and if there is any more I will definetly be there! But next time I am going to drink less so I will at least remember more about what happened:)
i love beaches~i love beaches~i love beaches~ yeah yeah yeah
No comments:
Post a Comment