Friday, April 29, 2005

Update of My Life Schedule

The world seems to be getting smaller through the wonders of technology; and my friends nearer. Unfortunately not near enough that I get to party with each of them, or for me to tell them how I am feeling or thinking or planning to do in person.

So here's my blog, the one that I only recently became serious about. I used to be shy about sharing my thoughts, words in public, but I think distance away from friends has forced me to become brave, and right now I enjoy it.

Current update of my plans. Well I am quitting my job with the Taipei City Government at the end of June, and will be traveling around Taiwan with my family for the month of July. Then in August I will be going to New York~~~

My friend Little Ghost was accepted to New School University in New York and I will be flying with her because unlike normal ghosts, this ghost is afraid to fly...So I will be going to party with her for two weeks in the wonderful city of New York~~~If any of you are going to New York please let me know because I would love to meet up with every one.

Then after my New York trip I will be taking the long awaited journey towards Japan. I am not sure when exactly I will make the move. But it will be in 2005 and I will be learning Japanese for a year in Tokyo. Hopefully during my stay in Japan I will be helping to run an online auction shop, selling things from Japan and US. And After that I am not sure.

1 comment:

Chifeng said...

hmmm....i'll write this in english then..
i said
i wish my dear little chi will be happy all the time
sometime i think you are lucky
coz you can always do wahtever you want to do.
but i know you work really hard in order to have your dream life.
^__________^
keep it up.....i love you~~