I think of life as solid, liquid and gas, I change from these forms according to my environment.
People who are next to me and close are the "solid" people.
People who were close but are not next to me are "liquid" people.
People who are my friends but I don't have chance to discuss their lives deeply or understand them are "gas" people.
I turn from solid to liquid to gas depending on time and space. I wish I can always be "solid" with my friends, but I am learning too that it's not too bad to become gas and then suddenly turn into liquid when you chat.
I had a fabulous dinner with my university friends Christie and Jessie Pineapple last night. They made me feel solid. It felt so safe to chat and share my life with them, to know that I can trust them and that they mean the best for me. I missed hearing about their lives, and even though we did not get to share so many I could just feel something. Good friends give out a feeling that you belong and no matter what you do you feel happy, that's solid friends!
I feel blessed that I am surrounded by so many beautiful chemicals they warm, heal, and sooth my heart. Of course sometimes they hurt me and we explode but only to create better sparkles for the future.
Thank you all of the wonderful chemicals of my life~
People who are next to me and close are the "solid" people.
People who were close but are not next to me are "liquid" people.
People who are my friends but I don't have chance to discuss their lives deeply or understand them are "gas" people.
I turn from solid to liquid to gas depending on time and space. I wish I can always be "solid" with my friends, but I am learning too that it's not too bad to become gas and then suddenly turn into liquid when you chat.
I had a fabulous dinner with my university friends Christie and Jessie Pineapple last night. They made me feel solid. It felt so safe to chat and share my life with them, to know that I can trust them and that they mean the best for me. I missed hearing about their lives, and even though we did not get to share so many I could just feel something. Good friends give out a feeling that you belong and no matter what you do you feel happy, that's solid friends!
I feel blessed that I am surrounded by so many beautiful chemicals they warm, heal, and sooth my heart. Of course sometimes they hurt me and we explode but only to create better sparkles for the future.
Thank you all of the wonderful chemicals of my life~
No comments:
Post a Comment